Thursday, December 13, 2007

So long, sweet microwave,

I will miss you. As Grandma always says, 'its been real!'

Something terrible has happened. I was melting some chocolate and the microwave started flashing greenish light and making noise and smelling like something electrical got fried. We've always been so close, me and the microwave. I can't believe that it all came to this, but I think we're breaking up. Time to move on to a new relationship with a microwave that will understand my needs. Like they say, the microwaves are always greener in the other isles, or something like that. Unless, that is, my mad scientist/crazy engineer hubby can fix our difficulties, which would definitely make for a good blog post involving 'souping up the microwave.'

No comments: