.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kids Commentary Archives, Part 2

What can I entertain myself with?


I can't find my light-up shoes!!! They are stashed away somewhere.


I love you so much Mommy. I think about you all the time and I dream of you at night. I don't want to come attached to you. I love you.


When is this stinkin' snow gonna melt??? And how long til yard sales?


I want you to buy me some jealous shoes. (jelly shoes)


You don't have a sense of humor, Katie.


James: Mom, sin rhymes with umbrella.

Me: Sin rhymes with umbrella?!?!

James: Sort of!


I don't want to look like a freak out in public. (at the thought of wearing his footie pajamas on his bike ride...which, incidentally, he did anyway)


This is gonna be brutal!! (riding his bike up a hill)


If anyone wants a napkin, just holler! (Napkins are Katie's job and she takes it very seriously)

Katie, you are such a napkin fanatic.

Yep, I am a napkin fanatic. You're exactly right!


We're going there when the house runs out of batteries. (translated: when the power goes out)


I'm big and strong, mighty as a man!!


I don't like cheese sticks because they are too cheesy.


Can I interest you in some crackers?


Let's have a tea party. I have all the materials.


I don't have testicles, I have ankles.


You will be so aprised!! (surprised)


I want to eat all of the chocolates without getting into trouble.


I was thinking we could snuggle with each-udder.


The problem is, Mom.....


That's what it says. It says 'weed my wips!!!'


Tuck me in as a sandwich, not as a burrito.


(The hair clippers) are nibbling into my skin.


I'm folding up my sweater to protect me from the raindrops that are falling on me. (She was inside)


I picked Booty and the Beast. That's all.


I am all out of buzzards. I have no more.


Me: James, what did the wise men bring to baby Jesus?

James: Gold and pheasants and perfume. (pheasants = frankincense)


Daddy, for halloween I am going to dress you up as a glue stick, and Tyler's gonna be a rhubarb plant.


Katie, when you grow up your beepers will turn into boobs.


You're brilliant, Mom!!!


Katie is so outrageous.


Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no arms.


There's this really expensive toy I want to buy. Its at the Dollar Store.


My weft patella is hair-ting. My bones need a drink.


(to Katie): Do you ever run out of questions?


My right eye is hurting me. Mommy, which one is my right eye?


I'm more experienced than you. (to Katie)


Your father is a menace! (to Tyler, in the mall....much to the amusement of other shoppers)


No comments: