.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

201

It's my two hundred and one-th post! So, in honor of that, I will tell you 201 intriguing facts about myself. Just kidding! I bet you were sweating there for a minute. Instead, see if you can guess which statement goes with which one of us (kiddies included):

1. I didn't live in a town with a traffic light until college.
2. I have only one joint in each of my toes.
3. I have never had a birthday party.
4. I have eaten Rocky Mountain Oysters, but I would never try snake meat.
5. I am scared of balloons.
6. I picked my degree by flipping through the college handbook and picking something I knew almost nothing about. Hey, it seemed interesting at the time!
7. I have a birthmark.
8. I once snorted Fun Dip on a dare.
9. I love Tina Turner.
10. I punched a girl in high school.

Can you guess???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ok give me room here....

1.Jeff
2.Meg
3.Katie
4.Meg
5.James
6.Meg
7.James
8.Meg
9.JEFF!!!!! Ha
10.Meg

Anonymous said...

You get a 60%...I'll post the answers in another day or two.

Erin said...

Numbers 6 and 9 are DEFINITELY Jeff.

I heard him sing to "What's Love Got To Do With It" once. It was disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Here are the answers, Eric!
1. Meg
2. Jeff
3. Katie
4. Jeff
5. James
6. Jeff
7. James
8. Meg
9. Jeff
10. Meg