.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

This made me giggle....

Yesterday there was a knock at the door. I was tending to a pair of dirty buns so Jeff had to get the door. All I heard was "If he's going to insult me like that..." when the door closed. I asked Jeff what happened. Some guy came to the door and said, "I noticed the condition of your driveway and I was wondering if your mom and dad would be interested in getting the driveway replaced." Translated means "Hey, you little 6'4" whippersnapper who's still wet behind the ears, do you think your parents would spring for having their crappy driveway replaced?" Needless to say, his flier went in the trash!

1 comment:

Phillip and Rachel said...

That is hilarious...I wonder what gave him the impression that Jeff was of the teenage persuasion...Could it be the wedding band or maybe the hairline?