.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Ses@me Street Time Warp: Part Two

I mentioned before that watching Ses@me Street with James is like a blast from the past, plus J@mie Fox. This morning we were watching it, and I am fairly certain that they played the exact same segment that I remember watching as a child. It was about giving elephants a bath, with the tune Splishin' and a Splashin' playing in the background. I don't know why I remember this segment, but I do. I don't think they've changed a thing. Flashback circa 1984. Its kind of weird that now James is watching it. Anyway...James asked me if I'd ridden an elephant. I told him I had. He told me he never had ridden an elephant, and 'we need to dit one of dose tings so I can ride it.' Yep. I'll be right on that. I think it will fit in our backyard, don't you?

It wasn't till Tir@ Banks came on to teach the kids the word 'struggle' that I was rocketed back to 2008. Ses@me Street: Its like a time warp on crack...its 1984, its 2008, its 1986, its 2008. I don't know how much I can take.

No comments: