.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Progress! And Randomness...

After only 48 hours out of the cast, Katie was able to pull herself up to stand with the help of the bath tub. Yesterday she stood several times, a bit wobbly, but she was standing!!! Today, she is even stronger and has pulled herself up to stand quite a bit and for longer periods (several minutes). I am amazed at how quickly she is trying all this stuff, although I guess it was what I expected her to do. She's a wee bit determined, to say the least! Today she also slid/walked a tiny bit holding on to a stool. I know it won't be long before she is walking like that again, and walking on her own!

Grandma and Grandpa are here and we are having fun with them. James has been reading with Grandma, and climbing up in Grandpa's lap. I am so glad that they got to come up and visit!

In other news, our car is still inoperative. Jeff spent his day off yesterday working on the car. He still isn't sure what it is, although he has an idea. Of course, it is not an easy part to get to. So, instead of spending his days off with Grandma and Grandpa, he may be fixing the car. If its not one thing, its another!

And in one more bit of random randomness, James has been wearing his 'chapters' everywhere. He wore them to the pig roast, CHOP and the store. I promise I'll try to post some pictures soon!

No comments: