.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Randomness:

  • Katie has been in her cast for just about 4 weeks. That's one third of the way! Her cast change is scheduled for September 8th. She is doing so well with it. She is such a good sport. She does want to pull herself up on the furniture, which she is not allowed to do, so I have to keep an eye out for that. She can actually pull herself up!
  • James is talking up a storm. He told me this morning 'Mama, come see the bug in here! Come see! Nevermind. The bug not here anymore. He went away.'
  • Jeff has officially started Calculus II. It's going to be interesting. Translated: STRESSFUL for both of us.
  • I made roasted tomatoes with roasted garlic last night. Very good! I actually ate all but three cloves of an ENTIRE head of garlic while talking to Candi on the phone. Don't tell anyone, OK? It's not as if they could smell me or anything. But roasted garlic is so good!
  • James has been telling me lately, 'I memer dis, Mama.' (I remember this). He also uses 'yesserday' for anything involving the past. So, he'll say he say a roller 'yesserday,' or that we went to Colorado 'yesserday.'
  • Katie has learned to wave, clap and turn on the light switch. She said her first really understandable word yesterday, I think. I was playing peek-a-boo with her and she said 'Boo'
  • My mysterious pepper burn is gone!

No comments: