.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Random Pictures

Having a blog, I have realized I have a lot of annoying habits, like wanting to start every post with 'So,.....' Then, I lecture myself about how that is a stupid way to start a post. I also have realized that for the life of me, I cannot spell the word 'definetly.' See, I just got flagged. How the heck to you spell that, anyway? Clearly I need help. Serious help. Anyway, that being said, here are a few random pictures from the last few crazy weeks to go with my random blog post. So....

Fortunately, Katie still fits in the Mai Tai carrier I have. It's a lifesaver!

James decided to help himself to my mascara.

Katie, pre-cast, eating blueberry pancakes. Mmmm....

Some things from my garden...we've been eating stuff out of the garden almost every night.

A few flowers from the garden...aren't they pretty?

One last random thing...I made what is quite possibly the largest batch of salsa ever made today. I think I have about six quarts, maybe more. Our neighbor is growing fifty tomato plants, so I will be up to my elbows in tomatoes for the next two months. There is a cloud of garlic, cilantro and onion fumes hanging around our house right now. Now all we need, as Jeff kindly reminded me, is some chips to go with the salsa. Sounds like a trip to the store is in order.

No comments: