.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Got Issues

I'm having a crisis. In one month, my baby boy is turning three. The day after this momentous occasion, my itty bitty baby girl is going to be one! What the heck!?! I was just on my way to the hospital, Jeff trying to get us there without speeding to much, the roads were wet and bumpy as all get out, and Mom and Rachel in the backseat patting my shoulder. Mom asking 'How are those contractions?' What kind of question is that, Mom?! :) Anyway, this was all just a few short months ago, not a year!!! On top of all this, I got to thinking that I am 1.5 years away from turning 30. Geez. That sounds old to me, even though I know its not. It's just weird to think I'll be out of my 20's. It's also when people say your metabolism checks out and the crows feet check in. I am already working on going prematurely grey, so hey! Why not! So as you can see, I am having a crisis. My kids are growing up way too fast. I am going to have a THREE YEAR OLD and my baby is turning ONE! I think this calls for a good cry, or maybe some chocolate. I better eat all I can now before my metabolism up and leaves me. Ha!

4 comments:

Schwartz's said...

I know the feeling! I'm closer to thirty than you. Where does the time go???

Trish D said...

So I guess I should start checking out nursing homes now?

Phillip and Rachel said...

I am going grey too...I think it is the Jersey air, a prescription rich water supply and Germans...

Mr. and Mrs. Bearclaw said...

I've only been a mother now for five months and I have already started to find grays!

P.S. I've started blogging again, so check it out.