.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check out my buns!

He. He. He. Get your minds out of the gutter, people! I mean hamburger buns.


Yesterday I said to myself, 'Self, make thine self some hamburger buns.' Well, maybe I didn't say it quite like that, but I decided to try it out. Incidentally, I talked to Jeff yesterday. He asked what I was doing and I said, naturally, 'I'm making my own hamburger buns.' There was a brief silence, then 'Whyyyyyy?' I just thought it would be fun. I wondered how they would turn out. And I have to say, they are pretty darn good. A lot more to 'em than those fluffy white buns from the store. Hmmm...fluffy white buns. OK. I won't go there. Anyway, they turned out good. I would do it again, but I am sure someday down the road I'll be buying a pack or two of 99 cent buns.

No comments: