.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Scatter-brained!

Here are a few of the things I have been meaning to mention here, in no particular order:
  • Calculus 2 is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff got an A! And did I mention its OVER!? It feels like a weight lifted off both of us. I saw Jeff reading a non-math book for the first time in ages last night, and it was so weird.
  • Katie is so close to walking. She walks around holding on to our hand, but chickens out when it comes to doing it on her own. Soon.
  • James drew his first really recognizable picture today! He drew me, complete with un-attached ears, and a scarf on my head. I'll post a picture of it later. I was so excited!
  • Saturday is Jeff's fancy schmancy Christmas party at the Mansion. I am looking forward to getting all gussied up and eating lots of fancy food. Its taken a while, but I am no longer intimidated by the fanciness of it all. I remember the first one, we felt like little ol' Colorado yokels who'd never seen a salad fork before.
  • James has been asking me to sing 'manger songs' lately. (Christmas songs) Also, he frequently asks me to sing his favorite song, Trust and Obey, and always reminds me 'don't for-dit to sing the fel-wo-ship part'. That verse is his favorite.
  • Jeff had to take a half day today because the furnace at the rental is not working. Oi. And, he just called to inform me (the renters are out Christmas shopping), that there is none other than a DOG sitting in the front window of our house. Yep. The lease says no pets. I can't wait to hear what they say. I'm not too happy at all. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: