.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Soon?

Hopefully any day now we will be back in business here at Newspapers and Broccoli. Every day Jeff asks me, 'Did the internet come yet?' And every day I say, 'Don't you think I would have called you already?!' So when it does come back, I will have a few Franch tales as well as whatever my over-crowded mind decides to dump out. I realized that if I don't write, all that stuff keeps rolling around in my head. And really, who wants the kind of random stuff I write about rolling around in their head till it might explode, all with the tune of Karma Cameleon stuck in there too. Seriously, I can't get it out of my head, and I don't even know the song. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Good, we miss you!

(And btw, you're totally evil, as I'm now singing Karma Chameleon, too. Boy George --- eeewwwwwww!)