.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Long Time No Bloggy

There is a limited amount of nap time around here, folks! Until I find a way to get more of it, or to keep my kids from graffiti-ing on bananas while I am not looking, I have to make the most of my nap times. This week, I have been back on a sewing kick and it feels so good! I am nearly finished with a shirt for myself (!!) and am working on a backpack for Katie. We are going to Florida at the end of next month and we are going for NOVELTY to keep them entertained and happy. So, hopefully the 'owl' backpack will be just big enough for her sippy cup, a few small toys and some snacks. I bought a mini-magnadoodle thingy and some fun toys this morning, and stashed them away for the trip too. Now, back to my long list o' projects. I'll try to post pictures soon of a few of the things I have been finishing up!

1 comment:

DayPhoto said...

Okay! Works for me.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com