.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Bean Trellis of Awesomeness

For Mother's Day, all I wanted was a stinkin' trellis for my beans. I did a little research, and came up with a design of my own, thank-you-very-much. Dad asked why I didn't have Jeff design it. Jeff does a fantastic job at designing power plants, missiles, box-folding machines and such, but I don't need a trellis that can tolerate 6987 pounds per square inch of pressure, nor do I need it to withstand Armageddon. :) Jeff kindly helped with the construction of it, and I am happy to present to you the Bean Trellis of Awesomeness:



Hopefully I will still think it is awesome at the end of the summer. I am growing Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans (green), Purple Podded Pole Beans and Christmas Limas on it. We'll see how they do.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You and my mom got the same thing for Mother's Day. How funny.

Anonymous said...

What's the chances of that!? I really have to meet your mom one of these days.