.

Monday, May 11, 2009

67 Days?!

My trusty baby ticker thingy has informed me there are only 67 days till my due date. What?! How can this be? That's just a hair over two months, and last time I checked both my babies were early. We'll see. I can't believe the time is coming so quickly. I am starting to think more about labor, or more specifically, wondering if I'll make it to the hospital on time. I really hope I go into labor while Jeff is home. Last time, my labor was two hours, from the time I woke up to the time I had Katie. Not two hours and change. We're talking two hours flat. Now I know that my labor might be longer with this one; there's no way to tell, but I won't be waiting around to find out. I am excited to meet this new little person! It would also be nice to have my bladder back too.

No comments: