.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet



I know I posted a variation of this picture yesterday. We have spent the warm afternoons this week has brought playing out in the yard. Digging is the kids' new pastime. They both sit on either side of the same hole, and take turns digging the dirt, one scoop at a time. You'd think it was their job; they get so focused on their work. Yesterday was such a nice sunny day, in the upper 60's. There we sat, the kids digging in the dirt and I with my nose stuck in a good book. It was really quite nice and peaceful, and sweet, sitting there watching the kids play together in the dirt. They do have a few of my genes afterall. Here's to many more sunny afternoons!

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Wasn't the weather absolutely divine yesterday? The sun felt sooooo good! And what is it about kids and dirt?! Our two were having a glorious time in the dirt pile formerly known as the shed base :)