.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

God help me. James is firmly entrenched in the Why? phase. By 8 o'clock in the morning, he has asked more questions than should be legal for anyone. Here are a few examples:
  • Why do I have two Waldos?
  • Why do peoples have dogs and tats?
  • Why does Daddy go to work?
  • Why did they say there was a thunderstorm?
  • Why are you doing that?
  • Why are you going to the bathroom?
  • Am I a mushroom?
  • Is Tay a _____? (fill in the blank with some crazy made up word)
  • Are bears and horses naked?
What really gets me is that he asks the same question, over and over again, despite getting the same answer every time. I don't want to squelch his curiosity, but I don't want him to squelch my sanity either!!! :)

And in rental news, we had one more appointment to show the house yesterday. The guy had already called me on Monday to see if I could still show him the house in an hour. Uh? He had never replied back to me to set up an appointment, so I never set one up. I told him he'd have to schedule another day. That day was yesterday. After waiting nearly 20 minutes, I left. Guess what? He showed up after I left, 25 minutes late. Our tenant called Jeff, who told her to tell him to reschedule. Word on the street is that he was annoyed by that. Hmmm. Methinks he would probably be annoyed if he had to sit waiting around all morning for people who show up late. So far, he hasn't contacted me, and I don't think he will.

No comments: