.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Baby

I am in denial. James' birthday is today, but gosh darn it, he won't be three till 1:13 pm today! I just cannot get my head around the fact that he is three years old. He has grown so much, is talking up a storm, and figuring out all sorts of things. Yesterday, I caught him having a several minute conversation with a squirrel outside the window. Obviously, the conversation was one-sided. It went something like this:
  • "Hey, Stwirrel! Tome over here and chase me!"
  • "Hey, Stwirrel! Dit bat over here! Tome chase me!"
  • "Hey, Stwirrel, do you know birds? In da trees?"
  • "Hey, Stwirrel, tan you dance?"
  • "Hey, Stwirrel, dit bat here! Where are you going?"
I can't believe the little baby I brought home from the hospital just yesterday is having conversations with squirrels. Maybe I should get that checked into. :) The first thing out of his mouth this morning, at 6:30 am, was 'Mama, make my birthday.' And now, before I start rambling on and on about how much I love him and regale you with all my favorite James stories, I will leave with a few pictures of the big cheese himself:


Happy Birthday, James! We love you so much!

2 comments:

Trish D said...

I spy a Wrangler patch (but those jeans are WAAAAAY too loose :)

Happy birthday, James!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday James!