.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Blah. Blah. Blah. Part 286

I am brain dead, again. I planned on writing a rip-roaring Franch tale for y'all. But I couldn't even get passed the topic, so instead I am going to write another dull and boring post. Katie hasn't been sleeping that great lately. That means, of course, that I haven't been sleeping good lately. Blech. And then there is the napping. Has someone slipped my kids a caffeine pill or something? They are not down with the naps the last two days, and honestly I feel like curling up and having a good cry. Seriously, you don't want to get into a project if they are not going to go to sleep, but by the time they do and you get started, they wake up again. Argh! Ok, enough venting. Katie has her CAT scan tomorrow, probably. She is stuffed up and has a bit of a cough, so I don't know if they'll want her or not. And the date has been set for cast removal! Barring some unforseen event, the cast will be coming off on October 17th! Party, anyone? James keeps saying 'when tay-dee dits her tast off, she tan walk. She tan wear pants. She tan tate a bath. Uh, huh, Mommy?' Uh, huh, indeed. And I can't wait!

No comments: