.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Katie's Cast Change

On Monday, Katie will be getting her cast changed. We have to be there at 6 am. I am relieved and nervous at the same time. Her cast seems to be getting tight in places, and it is getting really dirty both inside and out. I am glad she will be getting a fresh new cast. I am also relieved that this will mean we are half way to getting out of the SPICA and into the brace. On the other hand, I am nervous because she'll be 'put under,' and it will be a new cast to adjust to. I guess any time that one of my babies has to go through something like this, I will worry. I am hoping since they are getting her in early, we'll be able to leave in the early afternoon. This time, we won't have to deal with the car seat issue. At least that's the hope. If they bring it up, I'll let them know that they can walk down to my car and check it out if they want, but there is no way I am hauling the ginormous car seat up four floors!

No comments: