.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

23 Days

Not that I am excited or anything....but only 23 days left in the cast!!!!!!! That is 3 weeks and 2 days. Three weeks from Friday. We're on the homeward trail, as Grandma would say! I can't wait be able to hold a squishy little baby instead of a big clunky cast, and see Katie's chubby little baby legs. I guess they may or may not be chubby after being held captive in a cast for 3 months. I am looking forward for Katie to be able to take a bath, get around easier, learn to walk in her brace, etc! James is looking forward to it too. There are a list of things that he always tells me she'll learn to do when she 'dits her tast off.' He wants her to be able to take a bath and learn to walk and climb the stairs. I can't wait!

Off topic, but this morning James was playing his version of peek-a-boo, which is called 'Where is me?' He hides and yells 'Mama, where is me??? Where is me??'

No comments: