.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

21 Days

I can't seem to think about anything to blog about, except that we are down to 21 days, 11 hours and some odd minutes!!! I am so excited for Katie to get her cast off, if you can't tell. I promise to not to blog about it daily for the next three weeks. You all might up and leave. All three of you. Things are actually normal around here. I shouldn't say that. I'll jinx myself. But other than Jeff being chained to his Calculus 2 book 24/7, we are good. James has been practicing his bike riding skills and language skills. Tonight I guess he really wanted to get my attention, so he said "Megan!!! Get me some ketchup!" Katie has worn through the first holes in the top layer of her cast by dragging herself around so much. She can really move in that cast and doesn't want to sit still. She and James were playing around at the dinner table tonight, shaking their heads 'no' back and forth, speaking jibberish to each other. It was very sweet. Like earlier when James sang 'Trust and Obey' to Katie. Anyway, enough rambling. I know I am not making much sense. Peace out, home-slices.

1 comment:

Phillip and Rachel said...

I just looked at your live-feed and it's pretty much all me...I think I miss you guys...I think I miss you guys a whole, whole lot...