.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Loooooooong Day

Today was a long day. Katie is sick with some kind of bug. She has a low grade fever and is just so miserable. Poor thing. She spent almost the entire day on my shoulder, fading in and out of sleep. The highlight of our day was something we have been planning for a while. The kids and I went to Jeff's place of employment to join him for lunch. Since he works 45 minutes away, we don't do this often at all. I was worried about Katie, but as I predicted, she slept in the car the whole way there and most of the way back. She was actually the most perky she's been all day when we were there. James was so happy to see Daddy's office and play with all his stuff. It was a lot of fun. Due to the timing of this venture, James missed his nap. Fun times for Mama....a sick baby and a tired kid. This is how we ended up by 7:00. Check out my hair. Can you say HUMIDITY? I don't think I'll ever get used to it. Please ignore the weird looking armpit. Lunch ladies everywhere, UNITE!

P.S. James did not wear this out in public! He had an accident and these were the only pants available. Sweet, huh?



No comments: