.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Banner Day

This morning, I heading to the store to redeem the coupons we got in the mail or moving. I got a FREE rotisserie chicken, a FREE bag of salad, a FREE package of napkins and a FREE cake from the bakery. On my way in, I noticed that all their vegetable plants were on clearance, 4 6-packs for $2. So, I bought 24 bell pepper plants for $2 and will use them to fill in the holes in my garden left by having a two-year-old help plant seeds. Bell peppers, anyone? So, when I got home, I checked the mail and low and behold, there was another set of coupons for the very same thing. Yipee! Also, I got a brand new, still in the box, waffle maker from Freecycle today. Wahoo! I have been wanting one for a long time. James was so excited we made waffles immediately after we got home. So, its like a little bit of Christmas around here today!

No comments: