.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

We have had so much rain this month. Last night it rained so hard it woke up everyone but Tyler. I think we got more rain last night than we did during the hurricane. The creek looks like it is a bit higher than last week. Yikes! I saw on the weather site that nearby Neshaminy Creek is currently 8.5 FEET higher than the flood stage, and is expected to go up even higher. Schools were delayed or closed this morning, and that means that James didn't have school. I was looking forward to it since he seemed to be getting a bit excited, but we'll have to wait til tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking on the weather channel (internet) at your area and they posted 3 alerts for PA. Just saw where the Susquehanna River is flooding and 100,000
people are being evacuated!

I had to look it up on the map to see if that was you all, but that river is a distance away. Lots to pray for,

In our neck of the woods, there is talk of a massive earthquake to hit the west coast soon! I guess then it will be our turn.

Doc wants to know if the chickens are safe? He said make sure you take good care of them, LOL