.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Festivities (In Random Order)


The Birthday boy himself!


Uncle Nate: He's always good for a picture


Tyler the cupcake monster: by conservative estimates, he ate at least five cupcakes, not because I let him, but because he kept sneaking them. (Or maybe adoring relatives were slipping him cupcakes behind my back?????)


(The man by the window is my neighbor who brought me the rolling pin of epic proportions.)


Dad in his typical Dad pose


The birthday girl twirling in her new dress


Said dress was finished at about midnight the night before...


How's that for last minute? :)


Katie and Harlei, our neighbor, frosting the cupcakes (I later found two cupcakes with the frosting licked off, and a few others in various stages of consumption)

No comments: