.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some Days.... (**Warning*** Whiny Post Ahead)


Some days I wonder why I bother to try and accomplish anything. This is one such day. Since we got back from camping, James and Katie have been on nap strike. Hello! Don't they know that this is necessary for my sanity?? Now James, he is getting old enough that he might not need one anymore. I am OK with that, if he takes a quiet time instead. His idea of quiet time is not exactly quiet sometimes. Due to camping and no naps, the last few days he has been very whiny and tired. Katie too. We had to run a few errands this morning, which was met with much wailing and gnashing of teeth by James. He wanted to go out to the store that he wanted to go to, but not to go to the place I needed to go. I told him we were going both places, which led to more wailing. We hit Walmart, which was tolerable. Then, we went to the mall (which I try to avoid). Tyler refused to ride in the stroller. OK. He can walk. And, he can run. Until he trips, falls and chips his two front teeth. Yes, both of them. Although not as big a chip as Katie's, but still!!! What's up with my kids and their teeth?! So, I pick him up, carry him, then he wants down again. He decided to live up to his nickname, the Terrorist, and that ended up with us leaving the store promptly and the kids crying because they wanted to look around. I herded my whining, crying children through the mall and into the car, took them home where we've been ever since. Here's to a better day tomorrow!

No comments: