.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog-o-mmercial

A while back Jeff requested that I purchase the most bizarre as-seen-on-TV-esque contraption for him. He found it on the internet and felt that it was on his list of must-haves. This is saying something, considering he always says things like 'I don't really need that,' and 'I don't need anything.' He is the one who has been limping along for the last two years with a worn out cordless drill battery that has to be charged after a only a few minutes of use. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the link he sent me. A tiny car-like device, complete with wheels, that you slide across your noggin to shave your head. Behold, the Headblade:



Strange, huh? Well, Jeff swears by it now and uses it all the time. Who knew something so weird could work so well?

No comments: