.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its been a Quasi-vacation, and now I am back...

We have been enjoying the long Thanksgiving weekend here at our house. I haven't been on the computer much, haven't really done much but eat and eat and eat. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. Each of us girls cooked several dishes so it was not all on one person. We enjoyed four varieties of pie for dessert! Mmmmm. Dad invested the best $13 ever to make five marshmallow guns to keep the guys busy. It was hilarious! They really got into it. Here are a few pictures of the madness:




As tradition goes around here, we have busted out the Christmas decorations and started getting festive. James has been just a weeeeee bit excited! Squeeling and giggling and jumping around. He got to put the star on top of our tree yesterday and it was quite exciting. I have rigged a fence around the tree involving baby gates, zip ties, and bows to cover up the zip ties. I'll have to get a picture of that for you. Its quite the contraption, but better than picking up ornaments for the next six weeks, and repairing whatever gets broken. I'm sure there's more I am missing, but Katie is trying to escape, so I have to git!




'

No comments: