.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Bla, bla, bla....Version #528

Yesterday was a rather crazy day, and I could have blogged about a number of things, mainly how fried I was after my trip to Se@rs to get the kids' pictures done. One incompetent photographer plus two uncooperative kids equals disaster! Anyway, I am working on a rip-roaring Franch tale which should be done soon. It is full of really bad puns involving our fine feathered friend, Mike the Headless Chicken. Until then, here is a bit of randomness:

I got a book at the library full of patterns for vintage handbags. Fun, fun! Yesterday I tried out one of the patterns. It was nice to finish a project in one day! What made it even more fun is that I used an old skirt of mine...I was able to use the fabric, the lining and the ribbon from the skirt so I feel ever so thrifty and clever. Now, what do I do with it?!


And I never, ever thought I would say that leg warmers are cute, but aren't they cute on little baby legs? They slide down her skinny little legs but I can't resist. They are just too cute!

No comments: