.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We're Buying Stock in Bananas

Its official. All three of our kids are banana-holics. Tyler ate an entire banana this morning and was clamoring for more. He wasn't falling for the 'here, eat this instead' trick. He was waving his chubby little hands and feet, staring at the bananas. I gave him another half which he promptly inhaled. James and Katie have gone through this phase too on multiple occasions. James still eats at least one a day. Katie is on an 'I don't wike bee-ban-ahs' kick. When I buy three or four bunches of bananas at the store people ask me what on earth I am going to do with all of them. Eat them, thank you very much.

Oh, and on a sort of random side note, Tyler weighed in last week at 17 lbs, 14 oz....having gained 10 ounces in 3 weeks. To give you a little perspective, Katie (who was small herself) weighed 19 lbs. at 13 months. James, at a year, was 22+ pounds. So, it has been concluded that he is just small, and will grow at his own pace, albeit a slow one. I am totally fine with that and very happy to have a doctor who is too.

1 comment:

DayPhoto said...

Good! I'm glad you got a Doctor who is listening to YOU!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/