.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Random Bits of Info

Here is another of my infamous RANDOM posts. I lost my last post somehow, and this is all I can come up with.

1. It is possible for a one-armed woman to make bread. How do I know? Because I have done it holding a baby in one arm. Rachel has been over yesterday and today for parts one and two of her 'Bread Apprenticeship.' We made cinnamon rolls and zweiback, and now the bread making process is less scary for her.

2. Katie is smiling a lot lately! Beauteous!

3. James was a Gorilla for Halloween, and Katie was supposed to be a Banana but the costume has yet to be made.

4. James has become very fond of 'helping' me in the kitchen. He helped us with our bread this morning. He especially likes to sample everything. Mmmmm....flour!

5. James and Katie got all dressed up yesterday for pictures and looked so delicious!!! And they both did great! I can't wait to get the pictures back.

6. NEWSFLASH! Christmas decorations are up already! How'd that happen? I need to get with it! And that means only 2 1/2 weeks till the tree goes up. Yippee!

7. Jeff and James found out that big batteries are made up of smaller batteries. Those smaller batteries can be strung together to light up a small flashlight!

No comments: