.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh, Happy Day!

I woke up this morning at 4:00 am. I was a little groggy, but quickly realized that Katie hadn't gotten up to eat yet. She normally gets up around 2 or 3. So, as every mother does the first time her baby sleeps longer than normal, I checked on her about 5 times in a row. After I determined that she was breathing and in fact sleeping quite peacefully, I went back to sleep. She didn't get up to eat till 5:08 am! She slept through the night!!! I realize it may be a fluke, but I take what sleep I can get, and it was nice.

To top it off, Mom came over this morning to watch the kiddies so that I could go grocery shopping. It is so nice to be able to run out and get things done without having to worry about keeping everybody happy and retrieving wayward Sippy cups. Not only did I go grocery shopping, but I followed my list and only bought two things that weren't on it. I feel so organized, which is SO out of character for me! And to top it off, I have a menu made up for the next month. Hopefully that pays off and makes for less chaos in the kitchen!

No comments: