.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Not Even 8am

Its not even 8 am and I have already gone on my run, found 5 bucks, and caught a baby mole to show the kids. James wanted to keep it, but I said no! The little stinker makes some loud squeeks for such a small thing, and it bit me when I tried to touch it. It was really cute, as far as moles go, because it was only about 2 1/2 inches long and its fur was like gray velvet. We'll see how cute I think it is if it ever finds my garden!

In other news, the kids have been doing swimming lessons this week. They are both loving it and doing great. I think last night James giggled the entire lesson. He was so excited and having so much fun. It was a little cool, so they let the kids stay in the pool the whole time and he kept dunking his head under and jumping out. Katie sat on the side in her adorable tutu bathing suit, with her orange googles, shivering until it was her turn again. I must bring my camera tonight!

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

I hope the bite was bad. I don't think I have even seen a mole in my life!!

YAY for swimming lessons!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com