.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

One Down, One To Go


A while back I found this pattern in a book I have, and I decided I just had to make it for the kids for Christmas. Let me tell you, it was a major pain in the booty. It is a fold-and-go doll house, or if you're James, a fold-and-go barn of course! One for Katie is in the works (a very girly version). For more details (like if you are crazy and want to make one yourself...ha, ha...check my craft blog later when I have time to post the details). And speaking of the craft blog that my sister and I have...we have it just to document all the projects we've made, and I think only our mothers read it. OK, and maybe Dad too. Imagine my surprise when I saw one of my projects featured on the awesome Crafty Crow blog!! I was pretty excited to see it, especially since I had submitted it several weeks ago and never heard a word. Click here if you want to see it. Its the sparkly pumpkin.

1 comment:

DayPhoto said...

You are just amazingly talented! If I bought one from you what would you charge me?

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com