.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Martha is BAD

I have a problem. I have started watching Martha Stew@rt again. Martha is bad for me. Here's why: I watch it while I am working at on my crafty/sewing endeavors. Every time I watch it, I see more things I just need to make, and then my mental list o' projects grows even longer. I would post a picture of my craft area right now, but that would be a disgrace. Christmas is coming and the craftiness is piled very, very high. If I keep watching Martha, you will find me lost under an avalanche of fabric, paper, glitter and buttons. Hey, I could think of worse things.

4 comments:

Schwartz's said...

So glad I could add to your pile.

DayPhoto said...

I have the same problem. Only I collect the stuff and then never get around to do it.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Erin said...

This is an addiction, Meg. The first step of the 12-step Martha rehab program is admitting you have a problem.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I want help, Erin! Does that sound like an addict or what...but its so fun!