.

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Easily Amused

James is the funniest kid ever to take selfies with. He giggles and flairs his nostrils and laughs a lot. His grin shows off his happily self-described 'beaver teeth' which I think are cute, even if they will require orthodontics later. The other day, Mom made the mistake of giving me her iPhone to take some pictures with. I believe she was hoping I would take some cute photos of Tyler and Chappy practice casting Tyler's fishing pole. I took those, and then that turned into this. Now Mom has a bunch of goofy selfies on her phone, which will make for some fun 10 years down the road when she still hasn't taken them off and we can take a trip down selfie lane.







2 comments:

Phillip and Rachel said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

Terry and Linda said...

Kids just love having fun!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com