.

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Shirt For Tyler


 I just uploaded the pictures from my camera, all 100 of them! That means I will actually post real, live photos around here in the next week. These pictures are of the shirt I made for Tyler yesterday. I have two things to say: 1) it is totally loud, flashy and....loud, and b) I love it! It matches Tyler's little personality perfectly. He also loves it, which is even better! He actually squealed when he saw it this morning, which made me want to squeal too.


It has mis-matched buttons arranged in rainbow order. I have been wanting to do something with mismatched buttons for a while now and this seemed like the place to try it. 



I appliqued a little felt robot sticking out of the pocket which Tyler loves! He has little button eyes and free-moving rick rack arms. (Yes, I can even work rick rack into a boy's project, thankyouverymuch)


This is how most of the pictures turned out, even after bribing him with chocolate 'chippies'


And the only thing I can think of when I see this picture is the quote from Shrek "Five shillings for the possessed toy!"

No comments: