.

Friday, November 06, 2009

Sweep Overs

James is having a 'sweep overs' today at Grammy and Chappy's house. Thanks to Chappy, he has been asking every day this week if it was Friday yet. I was going to keep it a secret but Dad let the cat out of the bag. I guess its paybacks for 'are we there yet? I have to go to the bathroom. Are we there yet?' If all goes according to (James') plan, he'll have mac n' cheese, eggs, toast, the dollar store, the bakery, water play time, a little Mary Poppins, a flashlight next to his bed 'for if he has to get up and go to the baf-room at night,' and who knows what else. Hey, the boy has an agenda. What can I say? Oh, and he wants me to get a suitcase out of the attic for him.....

1 comment:

Phillip and Rachel said...

I wish we lived close enough for James to have "sweep overs" at our house...(and by house I mean the abode we will reside in after Rutgers.