.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Somewhere there are angels singing

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I took a shower today, the first since Sunday. It seems that with three children it is much more difficult to squeeze in a shower. Somehow, I must make sure that all children are happily occupied. As in, quietly reading instead of trying to kill each other or swing from the chandelier. And, I have to keep the baby near me so that the older two don't decide to get a little overzealous with the babysitting! Almost always, my shower is brought to an end with someone screaming or hollering or otherwise just whining. Its about as pleasant a way to end a shower as when my dad used to turn the hot water off when he thought I'd been in the shower too long, but at least I am clean at the end of it. Someday, I suppose, I will be able to take a shower each and every day if I want, and to drink an entire cup of tea before it gets cold. I have big dreams, as you can see :)

No comments: