.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

More Christmas Festivities


Have I ever mentioned how awesome Grandma is? Well, she is. And doesn't she look classy sporting the bow tie Katie bought her, and Katie's Elton John glasses? Rock it, Grandma!


Chappy wearing the glasses Katie picked out for him; this girl and her facial expressions...she's something else!


Tyler's face pretty much sums up how I feel about the packaging that encompassed his toy boat


But the boat...made for a very happy boy!


And speaking of happy boys...


Tyler and Chappy playing sharks


Aunt Sally sporting my super awesome glasses I 'won' at our small group white elephant exchange


And Katie showing off her dolls (L to R) the doll I made her for Christmas, my original Raggedy Anne doll, and the doll she got from Grammy when she was born. Poor Raggedy Anne has got some age spots on her!

No comments: