.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Uhhhh....

Again, I find myself incredibly short on sleep. Tyler is getting up non-stop for some reason, and Katie has been waking up crying (which is not normal for her). So, I feel rather out to lunch. Fortunately, Rach called this morning and had us over to the 'rents for a morning of fun. (They are currently living at Mom and Dad's between now and when Phil starts his new job.) It was a nice way to spend the morning, and I even got a few sewing projects cut out. And speaking of sewing projects, stay tuned because Rach and I are making ourselves a new crafty blog to post our projects. Should be fun! (If only for the two of us ;). I'll post the link as soon as we have some real content over there. Now I am off to go lay down with a cup of tea and a good book.

No comments: