.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Same Story, Different Day (and a fun thing!)

I do believe that I am about as sleep deprived today as I have ever been. Tyler has a cold thanks to his generous older siblings and was u many times during the night shrieking and crying. This comes after a week or two (its all so hazy) of him waking up too many times for no apparent reason. So, I am in a fog, AGAIN. Right now, everyone is asleep, or supposed to be, and I am going to take a nap myself.

On a different subject, Rachel (my sis) and I decided to chronicle all our crafty endeavors on a blog together, so if you are interested you can click here or on my sidebar. There aren't a ton of posts yet but we are crafting away so I am sure there will be lots more to come! Maybe we'll even get Mom to guest post over there :)

No comments: