.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

I could really get into this...

After making the coat for Katie out of yard sale fabric, I have been scouring yard sales for more fun fabric to claim as my own. I've kept my eye out for sheets, table clothes, anything that I can get my grubby little paws on. But, I haven't had much luck. Until this morning. Mom called to tell me of a yard sale where someone who did product photography was getting rid of a bunch of brand new curtains, scraps, and table clothes. I found two huge tafetta curtains, one in a light green and one in light blue. They even have decorative rouching on the bottom which you better believe I'll be using somehow. They are both destined for Katie dresses. I also found three other gorgeous and huge panels that I will be using for clothes for Katie or myself. In addition to that I found some cute polka dot tulle type stuff in a huge chunk, which will be used to make a ruffly underskirt for the aforementioned dresses!! I also got a couple pale pink microsuede panels which again, destined for Katie. And a fun ______ that I will use to make a ______ for Rachel for Christmas. Oh, and four bamboo spoons. All for $10!!! Stay tuned to see what I will make out of my finds!

1 comment:

Phillip and Rachel said...

Playing madlibs with my Christmas present is not cool...you are _____ with a ______!