.

Monday, August 21, 2006

One Giant Leap for James-kind!!!

OK. Not that we are proud parents or anything, but James has amazed us once again. He has taken his FIRST STEPS!!!! It seems like everyday, someone asks me if he’s walking yet. Well, now the answer is yes…sort of. James took his first steps in front of his Grammy and Grandpa, and Jeff and I. It was such fun to see him and I think he knew he had done something special. Now he takes a few little steps here and there throughout the day. While he’s not exactly ready to run a marathon, he is getting more confident every day. Pretty soon I will be chasing him as he runs around the house. Maybe I am crazy, but I actually am looking forward to that. I can’t wait to see where he will go and what he will explore. It won’t be long before he and Jeff will be taking apart household appliances and making potato cannons in the backyard. YIKES! Now I’m scared!!!

No comments: