.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chappy And The Birthday Suit

Recently, Chappy was telling the boys a story. I wasn't really paying much attention until I heard certain key phrases, wherein I dropped what I was doing and listened up! Because guess what? Dad is hilarious. So, the story picks up when I hear Dad telling the kids that he was in the shower one time and heard sirens (or something like that). He said he was afraid they were coming to arrest him for having too many wrinkles in his birthday suit. HAAAAAA!!!!! I told you he is hilarious. A few days later, I heard James tell Tyler in an derogatory tone: Tyler, you have wrinkles in your birthday suit!!! I realized he had not a blessed idea what a birthday suit was, so I enlightened him. I could see his 8 year old wheels turning, and then he realized what that meant from Chappy's story. He got a big grin on his face, followed by a snicker and a few giggles. It was so funny to watch his face as he put the story together in his mind.

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

That gave me a giggle just thinking about it!!!

❤⊱彡 Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com