.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

She's Awake!


Here you go, Aunt Marinda! Now you can see my eyes!

James giving Katie a kiss...Awwww! Katie's shirt says "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" Its from her cousin Shelly.

Here are the kids posing for the camera. Its so weird to say 'kids.' As in, two kids...all ours. That's pretty cool. Things are going well. James is trying to figure out how all this new 'bee-bee' stuff works. He's doing good, most of the time anyway. Katie is just a sweet little baby. She doesn't cry a lot and is pretty peaceful. Its so weird to have such a small baby at home. Fortunately, we have no worries about health this time around!!! After an amazingly quick labor (2hrs,15min.) she was checked out by the neonatologist and given a clean bill of health. We are so grateful. Having such a new baby here, I am realizing I missed a bunch of stuff with James since he was in the NICU for two weeks. I am glad it was only two weeks.

Guess that's all the details for now...my tired mommy brain just gave out on me and I have run out of things to ramble about. Time for a nap!

No comments: