.

Monday, December 13, 2010

We're Still Alive

We're finally on the upswing, for real this time. I think. I hope. It all started last Wednesday, where we went from being fine to not being able to keep a single thing down, all within approximately one hour, literally. My parents also succumbed to the plague of doom and despair. Whatever it was...it was AWFUL!! I'll spare you the details, but I am now in the midst of cleaning and mopping every single room of the house. I also have mountains of laundry to wash. Despite running 3-4 loads per day for the last several days, my pile to fold is pretty darn small due to the constant turnover of laundry. I project that I will be done sometime in Spring of 2034. Maybe I'll even get some sleep one of these nights. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

DayPhoto said...

Goodness! I hope everyone gets well and can stay well now all through 2011.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com