.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Over the Moon.............

My heart is fluttering, and I think I have died and gone to heaven. No, Jeff didn't get me a power saw for Valentine's Day. (At least not that I know of :) James gave me his first kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! So, I am just speechless. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he puckered up, leaned over and planted one on my cheek! Talk about sweet! I think I will never wash my face again. I will just leave that little bit of James-drool there forever. I think I will have this dopey grin on my face for at least a month!



Oh, and another thing....we'll see who is reading the blog these days. If you haven't heard, we're havin' another baby! Yet another reason to go around with a big cheesy grin on our faces. This baby is due September 18th, and we are thrilled.



And by the way, Jeff, Grammy and Auntie Rachel.....James gave his first kiss to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And not you!)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations! On your Valentine's Day sweetheart kiss AND the news of the little munchkin to come. Yay! So exciting.