.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Well, Golly Gee!

It seems like I haven't blogged in almost a week. We had a few computer glitches over the weekend involving the fact that we have a lot of pictures on the hard drive. Thanks to Jeff, the problem is solved and my pictures are back where they are supposed to be. Yay! We looked through some of the archives and found lots of funny photos, as well as those pesky 'were they really that small only a year ago' pictures. The kids are growing so fast, too fast! I have posted some of the pictures below, just for kicks. In other news, Jeff is in LA, cruisin' Highway One along the California coast and inspecting condensers in his spare time. I am hoping this one goes quick, because the kids are not handling it well. He hadn't even left, and last night Katie couldn't get to sleep til almost 10 because she was sad he was leaving. As of now, she and Tyler are still awake and they've been in bed over an hour. They like their Dad near to them., thankyouverymuch!!


This one is ridiculous, and I'm not sure why I'm posting it, other than that it is funny. It was taken at Christmas a few years ago.

Tyler: I wish I could keep him little and squishy :)

Proof that Katie has always had her own wacky personality!

Jeff as a kid

Aww! 

Katie

Responsible parenting at its best!

The day Katie was born

Goofballs

No comments: